Optimize
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

Adding an image to an Optimize experiment

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to create an A/B experiment where we are adding an image to our site header that was not there before. How do I add this image so I can see how it looks in the preview.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, you'd have to edit the HTML of the area where the image should be inserted.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you upload the image into Optimize? Optimizely has a way to upload new images, so I don't need to contact devs to add an image to the site.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You don't, you host your own image (for now) and make a reference to it via an IMG tag

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Julien and All. I'm doing an experiment using google optimize with a/b testing. Anyone can help me move all the images (the whole column actually including the content below it e.g. description and add to cart button) on the left side of the screen? Here's the link https://arkivjazz.com/the-40-best-jazz-albums-of-all-time Thanks so much. I appreciate it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you provide a link to a simple example for non-coders?