The activity log is a chronological change history of actions taken in Optimize. It provides an audit trail (at both the account and container levels) that can be helpful when troubleshooting an issue with an experiment or when collaborating with your team.
The activity log contains the following fields:
- User – The user who performed the action.
- Action – The action that the user performed.
- Item type – The item that the action was taken on.
- Item name – The target of the action taken.
- Date – A timestamp of when the action occurred.