My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

"Access to Google My Business API" approval mail ==> "Google My Business API" nowhere to be found

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I have followed the process to activate the Google My Business API.

I got the validation email.

As requested in this mail : "To find and enable the API, log into Developers Console and in the search box enter Google My Business API."

Here is what I get (in French):

Capture.PNG

==> which is, in English, no result for "Google My Business API"

I tried "business" "my", the equivalent in French, etc.

And I am properly logged with the google account I have suscribed to, and I am in the relevant project created for it too.

Thank you for your help, the phone support of Google My Business does not handle the API.

Regard,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Trafic M
February 2017

Re: "Access to Google My Business API" approval mail ==> "Google My Business API&q

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Trafic M,

The common cause for not being able to find the Google My Business API in Google Developers Console is your Google Account may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID.

We’ll reach out to you privately on a separate thread for more details.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

"Access to Google My Business API" approval mail ==> "Google My Business API" nowhere to be found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, solved with The Google My Business API team.

The API is enabled.

Regards

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, the form is submitted for a google account's project . On mail id box another google account is given .So the gmb api is only available in the other google account ,not in the one containing the project , so now how to access the data through api by the project details in which the gmb api is not activated

Re: "Access to Google My Business API" approval mail ==> "Google M

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi @Deeta A,

The common cause for not being able to find the Google My Business API in Google Developers Console is your Google Account may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID.

We’ll reach out to you privately on a separate thread for more details.

Thanks,

Shalini,

The Google My Business API team