My Business
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Welcome GMB API developers to the new community!

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hi Google My Business API developers!

We’re excited to support you on this new community platform!

Here are a few topics we’d like to call to your attention.

Posting Guidelines
Please be sure to read the community guidelines before posting any messages to this board.

Interested in using the API?

If you are interested in using the API but do not already have access, please take a look at the prerequisites, FAQ, and API documentation to see if this API is right for you.

Non-API Specific Questions

If you post a question to the Google My Business API board that is not API specific, we may move your post to the most appropriate Google My Business board. This will increase the visibility of your posting to the larger Google My Business community who can offer their solutions of how they solved similar issues.

Policy Updates

We’ve made some changes to our Policies. Please be sure to review all policies to ensure you stay in compliance.

API Deprecation Schedule

The deprecation schedule can be found in the Reference section of the API documentation.

Share Your Feedback

We’ve added the capability for you to SEND FEEDBACK to the API documentation and encourage you to tell us what you think about the API.

Enjoy the new API community. We encourage you to explore the Google My Business Community for tips and questions beyond the API.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

GoogleMyBusinessAPI-SEND-FEEDBACK.jpg

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Welcome GMB API developers to the new community!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
And remember to check out existing threads to see if someone else has the same issues as you (or if you have the answers to someone else's problems!)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great API overview.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I love Google Business 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Andrew H
@GMB API Team

I have question about policies with reference to https://developers.google.com/my-business/content/policies  - Section "Publicity"

I added a feature to my software which uses GMB api, so I can specify that feature on my website, and can I can make publicity of that feature without using Google name and put a sentence like  "this software is not directly or indirectly part of google"

Please provide some guidance

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi @Shripad D,

We have answered your question in another thread. Please check out this response.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont no what to do need help .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anybody can help me...

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hi @mohd noor yusoff m,

Please explain your issue?

Thanks,

Welcome GMB API developers to the new community! MUKESH NANSA

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@GMB API Team wrote:

Hi Google My Business API developers!

We’re excited to support you on this new community platform!

Here are a few topics we’d like to call to your attention.

Posting Guidelines
Please be sure to read the community guidelines before posting any messages to this board.

Interested in using the API?

If you are interested in using the API but do not already have access, please take a look at the prerequisites, FAQ, and API documentation to see if this API is right for you.

Non-API Specific Questions

If you post a question to the Google My Business API board that is not API specific, we may move your post to the most appropriate Google My Business board. This will increase the visibility of your posting to the larger Google My Business community who can offer their solutions of how they solved similar issues.

Policy Updates

We’ve made some changes to our Policies. Please be sure to review all policies to ensure you stay in compliance.

API Deprecation Schedule

The deprecation schedule can be found in the Reference section of the API documentation.

Share Your Feedback

We’ve added the capability for you to SEND FEEDBACK to the API documentation and encourage you to tell us what you think about the API.

Enjoy the new API community. We encourage you to explore the Google My Business Community for tips and questions beyond the API.

Thanks,

GoogleMyBusinessAPI-SEND-FEEDBACK.jpg