My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

[Urgent] listAccountsLocationsReviews returns "Requested entity was not found" with valid access tok

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Now, I am running into problems with a GMB location of a client who has authenticated to our application and we also have the access token to manage their location data. But we are not able to access their reviews. When we use listAccountsLocationsReviews method from GMB php library it gives an error "Requested entity was not found". I have crossed checked the location name and access token multiple times, all seems to be in place correctly. It works fine for all the other services like "Google_Service_MyBusiness_DrivingDirectionMetricsRequest",  "

Google_Service_MyBusiness_BasicMetricsRequest", "listAccountsLocations" etc.. I am able to see a valid response from all these services above

We are using Oauth flow in GMB php apis to get client's Google my business location data. In this, client need to authenticate to our application using their specific google account. We then store their access token in the database to use in the offline mode by refreshing the token automatically if it gets expired. 

Note: I have a couple of locations under by own email id. All the services along with Reviews on works fine for these locations. 

This is an unexpected behaviour from the api. Please help me out with this. Haven't been able to find much about this issue anywhere.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [Urgent] listAccountsLocationsReviews returns "Requested entity was not found" with va

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Rahul A,

The method you mentioned in your post returns the paginated list of reviews for the specified location. Since this operation is only valid if the specified location is verified, so make sure the location you are trying to access for reviews using your service account is verified.

Thanks,

Shalini, Google My Business API team

[Urgent] listAccountsLocationsReviews returns "Requested entity was not found" with valid access tok

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini,

Thanks for the response. 

The Google MyBusiness page was verified. I had a minor coding issue which I was able to debug and now everything is working seamlessly. 

Re: [Urgent] listAccountsLocationsReviews returns "Requested entity was not found"

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Rahul A

We're glad your problem is fixed. Please feel free to contact us for any Google My Business API related questions.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team