Guide Me
star_border

Unable to set AM/PM in Regular and Special Hours for 12hour time

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm trying to create locations data using GMB API but I'm unable to create locations which has AM/PM in Regular and Special Hours. I'm getting Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Request contains an invalid argument. [400]" message whenever location time has AM/PM in request. Please advise.

Thanks,

Deependra

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to set AM/PM in Regular and Special Hours for 12hour time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It needs to be in 24 hour format

openTimestringTime in 24hr ISO 8601 extended format (hh:mm). Valid values are 00:00-24:00, where 24:00 represents midnight at the end of the specified day field.

https://developers.google.com/my-business/reference/rest/v3/accounts.locations#BusinessHours

Re: Unable to set AM/PM in Regular and Special Hours for 12hour time

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi @Deependra P,

The openTime and closeTime fields of the TimePeriod object for regularHours as well as the openTime and closeTime fields of the SpecialHourPeriod object for specialHours have a specification for value that requires time in 24hr ISO 8601 extended format (hh:mm). Valid values are 00:00-24:00, where 24:00 represents midnight at the end of the specified day field. This means that the Google My Business API only accepts business hours in the Military 24-hour clock time format and not the AM/PM 12-hour clock time format. Please convert your business hours from the AM/PM 12-hour clock time format to the Military 24-hour clock time format when sending requests to modify your business hours.

Thanks,

Terry