Guide Me
star_border

The way to show GMB listing on website or mobile application

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

My company has corporate website and e-commerce mobile application that show list of branch location. I wonder How can I show list of business on corporate website and mobile application that associated with GMB listing? May be I should request to use GMB API? or it's has an alternative way to get location listing from GMB account without use API

Regards

Jaruwat

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The way to show GMB listing on website or mobile application

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @CentralFoodRetail D

You can use the Google My Business API to create and edit registered locations in Google My Business. These locations can be used in Ads but need to be verified to be eligible to appear in Search, Maps, and other Google properties. Please note that verification of locations is not supported via the API. A verified location is indicated by the isVerified boolean field in the LocationState object via the API.

We are currently only targeting tech-savvy chains and third parties which manage Google My Business data for access to the Google My Business API. Applicants must also meet minimum feature requirements and product guidelines. Please check out the Prerequisites page of our Google Developers site to learn more about requesting access to the API.

Thanks,

Shalini

The way to show GMB listing on website or mobile application

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini

I wonder There are other way to show my business listing on my corporate website also our mobile application as well.

Currently we use google map API to show branches location and manage,store location on our own CMS.

But my Supervisor need to use data from google my business to show on website instead because he want to manage branches data from one place it's GMB account in this case.

I suggest him to use GMB API, however He don't want vendor that maintain our website access this data from API.So he ask me there are other way to get data from GMB to show on our website witout use GMB API.

Please Advice

Jaruwat

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CentralFoodRetail D
December 2016

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @CentralFoodRetail D,

We suggest you use the Google Places API to retrieve read-only comprehensive information about the indicated place such as its complete address, phone number, user rating and reviews.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Shalini S

Thanks alot. You save my day :D

Jaruwat