My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Submit the access request form for Google My Business and no response until 1 month

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I create a client application who acess at the Google My Business API

I submit an access request form on google API and i have no response

This is very important for me because a take a lot of energy to create my application

Can anyone help me ?

Who can i contact in google team ?

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Submit the access request form for Google My Business and no response until 1 month

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I submitted two times and no response until 1 month

Re: Submit the access request form for Google My Business and no response until 1 month

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi @Ranto A,

We have already sent 2 emails regarding the review outcome of your Google My Business API Application to your colleagues who previously applied on behalf of your company. Please confirm with them and check the spam folder in case our emails were inadvertently filtered as spam.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini,

I receive yesterday this e-mail

---

Thank you for your interest in the Google My Business API.

We are currently only granting API access to large brand companies or companies working with clients to manage their business location data. Applicants must also meet minimum feature requirements and product guidelines. You have not met our requirements at this time.

However, we will retain your application in the event our guidelines change; no need to re-submit.

Thank you and please stay tuned to our Geo Developers blog for the latest updates.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

---

What can i do to change it ?
I have a compagnies with 30 employees (engineer) who working in mobile and web application for customer around the world. I have de great portfolio in mobile and web domain.
We create an application who will use the Google My Business. The application is ready right now and we need the API access to finalize it.
What can i do to ?

Re: Submit the access request form for Google My Business and no response until 1 month

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi @Ranto A,

We have sent an email to your company for more information, please reply directly to that email and do let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Shalini, The Google My Business API Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini,

We make a response directly to the e-mail you have sent.

The asking is by Digitall4you (not call4you) and we send the ID of the project.

Regards,