AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Slander Review on my Business And We Have Proof That is A Competitor

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The particular review is from the name of a client we  never had. This is a slanderous review from J Coleman with no comment and a Competitor Company Restore Core from King of Prussia PA has somehow did this because they ony have 1 review for 5 stars with a comment that pertains to us ( Mom and Pop Business), Please delete this 1 star review. Thank you so much. 

5 months ago

Response from the owner in the last week ( Our Response)
“We take these matters very seriously. However, we have no record or recollection of any customer experience fitting your story and description, nor can we verify anything about your identity from your Google+ account, which appears to have just been created for the purpose of disparaging our firm.”

We're led to believe that it is a false review by local competition and would like to smash it before anyone gets the impression that this is an okay practice.

How do we do this?  I've flagged the comment but none of the options for flagging seemed applicable. Respectfully Drytech Restoration Services   https://plus.google.com/114497776850774826771 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Slander Review on my Business And We Have Proof That is A Competitor

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Drytech Flood,

We suggest you please check out this article on how to flag and fix inappropriate reviews.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team