Guide Me
star_border

Request access to the API

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have TWO questions:

1) I requested access to the Google My Business API, its only been 4 days so i understand i may not have heard yet but what email address should i expect to get the  approval email from? 

2)  i think i submitted the wrong email address for this question

"Enter a comma separated list of email addresses for Google Accounts that will administer the Project ID entered above" IN THE "Google My Business API: Application Form For Basic Access" FORM. I didn't submit the email address of the google account but rather my personal email, is it better i resubmit the  access request with  the correct information?I would prefer to correct my mistake as soon as possible to ensure i get approval as soon as possible

thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Request access to the API

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi,

We sent an email to your company (the email address that you mentioned in your access request form) regarding the review outcome of your Google My Business API Application on 04/13/2017. Please check your spam folder in case our emails were inadvertently filtered as spam.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, what address was it sent from? I have check my spam and see nothing but i listed 3 accounts so maybe you sent to another email address. Or   can you give me the first two letters of the address it was sent to? that will help me track down.

I didnt apply till 4/13 did you mean your respnded on 4/13 not 3/13? thanks again for quick reply

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Never mind my last sentence i thought your post said 3/13 not 4/13, weird. thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Shalini S,

Just wondering if you could just help me a little bit more and give me first letter of email address you sent that email to on 4/13?  I have had myself and the 2 other people look for an email from google on 4/13 but can not find one. 

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi,

We emailed the person (jw....@.....ex.com) who applied for the Google My Business API access for your company.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It did thanks

i got this email 

The company website domain that you submitted in your whitelist request form does not match the domain of your email address.

If you are working with a third party who will be using the Google My Business API to manage listings on behalf of your company, then please have your third party partner submit the whitelist application form with the Project ID that they created.

I am the 3rd part trying to submit the whitelist application form on behalf of my client, my client has a different domain than mine. what is best path forward? should i ask client to submit the whitelist application form?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@shalini

sorry to bug you again, i applied again yesterday but since im the 3rd party this time i used my companies info this time so domain would match but  the goal is to  list the my clients locations. I didn't get an same day rejection email like last time but i just want to do what is best to get approved as quickly as possible, if its better for client to send request themselves i can ask them to do so.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vertex A
April

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hi,

If your company is planning on integrating the Google My Business API with an application your customers use to manage their business locations, we can only whitelist one project for your company (and not whitelist separate projects for each of your customers).

In that case, you should fill out a new whitelist application form and list your own company and company website as the business who will be using the API.

Since you have already submitted a new whitelist application form, we're reviewing your application for Google My Business API access and will follow up with you after we’ve completed our review of your application.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me with this proccess to enable Google My Business Api..

I already send request using form and my e-mail more than 2 weeks ago and nobody answer me.