Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Question about Google My Business Api Request

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our developers applied for Google My Business API through the Application Form for Basic Access.

We got an email back that "We are currently only granting API access to large brand companies or companies working with clients to manage their business location data".

In our account (at the time we submitted) we only had 1 main confirmed location but we now have about 100 that requested a chain verification. We are planning to input more another 150 locations in the next days. We are a large Bank organization but we are not sure about the minimum number of locations or the reason we got rejected for the API access.

Is there are direct email or a phone number that we can use to resolve our issue as fast as possible?

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Question about Google My Business Api Request

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @CCB M,

We reviewed your application again and have sent an email to your company (the email address that you mentioned in your access request form) regarding the review outcome of your Google My Business API Application.

Please do let us know if you have any questions?

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Re: Question about Google My Business Api Request

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Indeed we received your email and we reiterated our intention to open the APIs via email. Thank you for your time on this J

Kind Regards,

Emili Evripidou

Experts in the Topic
Shalini S