AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

PHP code to create and manage google myBusiness account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I want to build an application to create and manage a gmb account. I try to send request in developers consol, it's good. I want to code it in a php but i don't know how to start.

I begin to write a code, it returns "Class 'Google_Service' not found".

I don't know what are steps.

Person can help me?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PHP code to create and manage google myBusiness account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @RAZAFIMAMONJY Liva A,

Judging from your email address on this board, your may not have a whitelisted project to access the Google My Business API, so before you use any Google My Business API, you need to have a whitelisted project to access them. You can check out the Prerequisites page of our Google Developers site to learn more about requesting access to the API.

Please note that we are currently only targeting tech-savvy chains and third parties which manage Google My Business data for access to the API. Applicants must also meet minimum feature requirements and product guidelines.

Thanks,

Shalini, Google My Business API team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you,
I filled the form for the access to the api.
Waiting for the acceptation of the request access to the api, can you give me an idea of how to start coding? How to create account and first location with php?

Thanks,
Liva

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @RAZAFIMAMONJY Liva A,

Thank you for submitting the Google My Business API access request form. 

We are still reviewing your application and will follow up with your company after we’ve completed our review. Once you get the Google My Business API access, you can use the OAuth 2.0 Playground by following the Make a simple HTTP request step on the Get Started page of our developers website to learn how to use the OAuth 2.0 Playground to experiment with the Google My Business API.

Please note, before you use any Google My Business API, you need to have a whitelisted project to access them.

Thanks,

Shalini, Google My Business API team