star_border
Highlighted

OAuth with no user interaction

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini, 

We are trying to connect to google api using middleware (mulesoft) tool. Is there a way we could skip user interaction during OAuth process to get token?

Are they any other supported mechanisms with out user interaction.

Regards,

Pavan 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: OAuth with no user interaction

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Pavan Kumar Y,

A one-time user consent is required for a service account to be able to access the Google My Business account and location data on behalf of a particular end user. The end users will have to log in with their Google Accounts to manually authorize the application during the OAuth 2.0 installed applications flow

Thanks,

Shalini, The Google My Business API team

OAuth with no user interaction

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini, Thank you. We had service account created for Project and granted IAM Owner role for project. We could access but no accounts/locations to get as service account don't have. Our locations are managed by different google account id. How could service account get accounts or locations from different google account. Please suggest

Re: OAuth with no user interaction

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Pavan Kumar Y,

Please check out this Accepted Solution to set up your service account application for different Google Accounts. Please make sure that you request user consent and specify the user to impersonate for the Google Account to access its Google My Business data.

Thanks,

Shalini, The Google My Business API team

Experts in the Topic
Shalini S