For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to retrieve the entire data

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have account in Google My business. Our objective is to get the data for all the 770 sears store locations which is present under SHS repair account using GMB API. We are able to retrieve the data for only 100 of those stores. We have used the JAVA client libraries provided by https://developers.google.com/my-business/samples/. Can you help us identifying the problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not able to retrieve the entire data

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Vidyasagar R,

Please note that the maximum page size is 100 when listing locations for the specified account via the Google My Business API. You should add the pageSize and pageToken query parameters to the GET request for listing all locations under the specified account if the total number of locations exceeds 100 for that account. Please make sure that the pageToken is set to the nextPageToken field value returned by a preceding call to list locations when there were more locations than could fit in the requested page size.

Please also make sure that you provide a consistent pageSize query parameter in the GET request because the pageSize determines the number of pages for your total results. Notice that the pageSize query parameter has a default value 100, a minimum value 1, and a maximum value 100.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Shalini