For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to find Google My Business API in Google Developer console

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been granted access, but I cannot find the Google My Business API in the Developer Console. I have read in other posts that it is likely that my "Google Account may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID"... please help

/Henrik

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not able to find Google My Business API in Google Developer console

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Imerco A,

The common cause for not being able to find the Google My Business API in Google Developers Console is your Google Account may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID.

We’ll reach out to you privately in a separate email thread for more details.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

We have still not received a reply from you. Can you verify that you have "reached out to me in a seperately email"?

Re: Not able to find Google My Business API in Google Developer console

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Imerco A,

We sent an email to your email address on this board regarding this issue on 08/02/2017 and haven’t gotten a response so far. I have sent you another email inquiry today. Please just reply to that email I sent and answer all questions accurately. Please also check your spam folder in case our emails were inadvertently filtered as spam.

Thanks,

Shalini, The Google My Business API team

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

When you submitted the request for access you will have filled in a field with one or more email addresses you will use to manage the API. Are you logging on to the API developer console with this email address? This shouldn't be the same account that you are using to manage the MyBusiness account.