Guide Me
star_border

No locations in GUI but API return (409) Duplicate request ID

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I wanted update my location records (all not confirmed) and easy way for me was delete all records in GUI and after this add these records with API script. But I faced with error "(409) Duplicate request ID" in responses from API. I don't see any location records in my account, but why this error appears ?

Upd: If I try to create my locations with spreadsheet then system don't show any errors. But if I send these IDs from API then I get error "(409) Duplicate request ID". I try clear all locations and add again, but it not help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No locations in GUI but API return (409) Duplicate request ID

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Алексей Т,

A unique request ID is used for the server to detect duplicated requests while creating a new location for the query parameter in Google My Business. So when you create a new location in Google My Business using same requestId, it generates duplicate request ID error.

I suggest you use different request ID while creating same location using Google My Business API to avoid 409 Conflict error.

In addition, I suggest you follow the Make a simple HTTP request step-by-step guide on the Google Developers site to learn how to use the OAuth 2.0 Playground for troubleshooting errors with detailed error messages when sending requests with data via the Google My Business API.

Thanks,

Shalini