For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Method GetAccount not found for service mybusiness.googleapis.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm getting started with the GMB API and am following the directions here: https://developers.google.com/my-business/content/get-started

I get this

{

"error": {

"status": "NOT_FOUND",

"message": "Method ListAccounts not found for service mybusiness.googleapis.com",

"code": 404

}
}

I am approved for the GMB API. The OAuth credential was created from within the approved project. Please help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Method GetAccount not found for service mybusiness.googleapis.com

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Fred L,

The 404 Method not found error typically happens when you are using a different Project ID from the one we whitelisted for your company to access the Google My Business API.

We’ll reach out to you privately in a separate email thread for more details.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Method GetAccount not found for service mybusiness.googleapis.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Shalini S,

I am very much disappointed with your service. Before 7 days i need your help, still i can not get any response form you guys.

In my google business account, i already enabled  google business api. Also i created clientId under that project. Now i try to get account id, based on that account i want to get location id. Based on that location id i want to get location insight data. But when i try to get account id it will give me response like below.

{

"error": {

"status": "NOT_FOUND",

"message": "Method ListAccounts not found for service mybusiness.googleapis.com",

"code": 404

}
}

Re: Method GetAccount not found for service mybusiness.googleapis.com

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Yogi P,

The 404 Method not found error typically happens when you are using a different Project ID from the one we whitelisted for your company to access the Google My Business API.

We’ll reach out to you privately in a separate email thread for more details.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API Team