Guide Me
star_border

Max data range for GMB Insights

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have been working with the GBM Api and we have found that thewe can only go back 547 days aprox. This limit is relative to every day, for example: 

• Today - 547 days = 2015-10-19
  • Tomorrow - 547 days = 2015-10-20

So, we lose 1 day data every day. Is this bug or is how the api works? Is there any other way to get the lost data?

Thanks,

Enea360 development department.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Axier R
April 2017

Re: Max data range for GMB Insights

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Axier R,

No, this is not a bug. When you retrieve location insights using the Google My Business API, the timeRange object indicates the range to gather metrics for your location and currently the maximum range is 18 months only.

No, currently there is no way to get the insights data which is beyond 18 months via the Google My Business API. We’ll announce new features of the Google My Business API when they become available on both this board and the Google Developers site.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Axier R
April 2017

Re: Max data range for GMB Insights

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Axier R,

No, this is not a bug. When you retrieve location insights using the Google My Business API, the timeRange object indicates the range to gather metrics for your location and currently the maximum range is 18 months only.

No, currently there is no way to get the insights data which is beyond 18 months via the Google My Business API. We’ll announce new features of the Google My Business API when they become available on both this board and the Google Developers site.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team