Guide Me
star_border

Location State and Reviews Data

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

As we are integration reviews, we hit a blocker. A Location can exist in several states, and only certain states or certain combination of states offers the reviews. In rest of the cases, reviews api call returns 0.

Of these states, can you please let me know which ones will return reviews, so that we can catch them on our end?

{
  "isGoogleUpdated": boolean,
  "isDuplicate": boolean,
  "isSuspended": boolean,
  "canUpdate": boolean,
  "canDelete": boolean,
  "isVerified": boolean,
  "needsReverification": boolean,
  "isPendingReview": boolean,
  "isDisabled": boolean,
  "isPublished": boolean,
  "isDisconnected": boolean,
  "hasPendingVerification": boolean,
}

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sathya K
October 2016

Re: Location State and Reviews Data

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Sathya K,

Since any review operation is only valid if the specified location is verified, the only boolean field of the LocationState object in a location you should check for is isVerified.

Thanks,

Terry

Location State and Reviews Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @Terry W

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Terry,

I want to show all the reviews for my google page on my application and save it to database. I am using Google Place API, it returns only 5 reviews. Can you please help me to fetch all the reviews using Google Place API or Google Business API or any other way to get all reviews?

Thanks,

Irfan 

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi @Irfan R,

We are currently only targeting tech-savvy chains and third parties which manage Google My Business data for access to the Google My Business API. Applicants must also meet minimum feature requirements and product guidelines. Your application should support operations listed on the Work with Review Data page that include listing all reviews for the specified location if you are building reputation management software.

Please check out the Prerequisites page of our Google Developers site to learn more about requesting access to the API.

Please direct the questions that you have for the Google Places API to its Support Options for Google Places API Web Service page.

Thanks,

Terry