Guide Me
star_border

Increasing the usage limits GMB API V3.2

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

Based on the reference to GMB API usage limit, we could notice that only 1000 requests are allowed per day in order to create/update the location. Since we're managing many brands, this is not feasible, and our queue is rising and rising. 

Could you give the project ID more calls per day at least, and perhaps also per minute. 

I can provide the Project ID upon request, as I don't want to post it here. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tjerk v
February 2017

Re: Increasing the usage limits GMB API V3.2

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Tjerk v,

You should check out the Usage Limits to verify whether your current quota proves to be insufficient, and the rate limit restrictions on the API in the FAQ for the action you can take if that's the case. Basic quota grants 10,000 updates per day.

You can request Standard access which allows for 50,000 updates per day, 1000 creates per day, and 500,000 reads per day. We additionally have a limit of 5 queries per second (QPS).

Thanks,

Shalini

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tjerk v
February 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Tjerk v,

You should check out the Usage Limits to verify whether your current quota proves to be insufficient, and the rate limit restrictions on the API in the FAQ for the action you can take if that's the case. Basic quota grants 10,000 updates per day.

You can request Standard access which allows for 50,000 updates per day, 1000 creates per day, and 500,000 reads per day. We additionally have a limit of 5 queries per second (QPS).

Thanks,

Shalini

Increasing the usage limits GMB API V3.2

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Shalini S,

Good afternoon. Right after your message I requested Standard Access, which was two weeks ago. Since, I didn't get any feedback. 

Can you see, or when can I see, the progress in my request? Looking forwards hearing from you. Thanks!

Regards, Tjerk

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Stefan K,

We are still reviewing your company’s application for a quota increase and will follow up with you after we’ve completed our review. Thank you for your inquiry and patience!

Thanks,

Shalini