Guide Me
star_border

Increase in usage limit for GMB API

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Team,

Based on the reference to GMB API usage limit, we could notice that only 1000 requests are allowed per day in order to create/update the location. Due to this, we have a serious business impact and we would like to exceed the usage limit.

Can you kindly provide standard access to our GMB project in order to increase the limit. Below are the project details:

Project Name: < Text has been removed to protect private information >

<<will share in a private mail if any other details are needed>>

Kindly let me know if any additional information is needed. Also, it will be much appreciated if you could increase the limit ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Bharath

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Increase in usage limit for GMB API

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @anumula b,

I’ve already replied to your private email regarding your quota increase request. Please make sure you supply the correct Project ID for your company when submitting information to us.

I suggest you check out the Usage Limits to verify whether your current quota proves to be insufficient, and the rate limit restrictions on the API in the FAQ for the action you can take if that's the case.

Thanks,

Terry

Increase in usage limit for GMB API

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Terry W,

Many thanks for the provided information.

As mentioned in Usage Limits link, only 5QPS per project are allowed for create/update locations actions. Will 5QPS quota will also be increased in Standard access? If not, Is there any way to increase this quota as well? 

Thanks and Regards,

Bharath

Re: Increase in usage limit for GMB API

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @anumula b,

No, we don't currently offer the option to increase the limit of 5 queries per second (QPS) per project for Usage Limits if you apply for Standard access which allows for 10,000 edits/creates per day, and 100,000 reads per day.

Thanks,

Terry