AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

How to get the static map & "reviews from the web"?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi I want to get the static map for my locations. Is this available with the GMB API?

My second question is. Can we get the extern reviews "Reviews from the Web" via GMB API?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Iliyan H
October 2016

Re: How to get the static map & "reviews from the web"?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Iliyan H,

The Google My Business API does not have support for displaying a static map or any type of map. You can check out the Google Static Maps API to see if it’s the right fit for you and make sure you direct your further questions to their Support page.

The Google My Business API does not support fetching external reviews. Please check out this Google Webmaster Central Blog post for more information about “Reviews from the web”.

Thanks,

Terry

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Iliyan H
October 2016

Re: How to get the static map & "reviews from the web"?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Iliyan H,

The Google My Business API does not have support for displaying a static map or any type of map. You can check out the Google Static Maps API to see if it’s the right fit for you and make sure you direct your further questions to their Support page.

The Google My Business API does not support fetching external reviews. Please check out this Google Webmaster Central Blog post for more information about “Reviews from the web”.

Thanks,

Terry