star_border
Highlighted

How to check whether my project is whitelisted or not

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

How can I check whether my project  is whitelisted or not as I have to integrate Google my business api and also can you please guide me with steps to integrate Google my business api for my php website.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to check whether my project is whitelisted or not

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Helpmarket S,

I have verified that your project has been approved and whitelisted to use the Google My Business API.

To begin with the API, we suggest you follow the Make a simple HTTP request step on the Get Started page of the documentation website for more information on how to use the OAuth 2.0 Playground to experiment with the Google My Business API.

You can checkout this thread for integrating the Google My Business API using  PHP client library.

If you have any additional questions for me, please feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to further assist!

Thanks,

Shalini

The Google My Business API team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Shalini,

Thanks for your reply,

I followed the steps you provided ,but I got

{

"error": {

"status": "PERMISSION_DENIED",

"message": "Google My Business API has not been used in project helpmarket-197208 before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/mybusiness.googleapis.com/overview?project=helpmarket... then retry. If you enabled this API recently, wait a few minutes for the action to propagate to our systems and retry.",

"code": 403,

"details": [

{

"@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.Help",

"links": [

{

"url": "https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/mybusiness.googleapis.com/overview?project=helpmarket...",

"description": "Google developers console API activation"

}

]

}

]

}
}

above error, as its says my gooogle buisness api is disabled ,but when I tried to enable it from my google console api, I have got

the error below:

" The API "mybusiness.googleapis.com" doesn't exist or you don't have permission to access it "

although I have requested for the permission before a week.

Thanks,

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Helpmarket S,

Judging from the error message you mentioned in you post, looks like the Google Account you using to attempt to find the Google My Business API in Google API Console may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID.

To troubleshoot this issue further, we’ll reach out to you privately on a separate thread for more details.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Shalini,

I am trying to use the api from my business account.Is it the correct way for implementation,if not please guide me with steps for integration.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi @Helpmarket S,

I have sent an email to your email address on this board to confirm the Google Account you using to attempt to find the Google My Business API in Google API Console. As I previously mentioned, the error you are getting is because the Google Account you using to attempt to find the Google My Business API in Google API Console may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID. 

Please check your spam folder in case our emails were inadvertently filtered as spam.

Thanks,

Shalini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can you check if my id is on the whitelist?  as I submitted a while ago and have not heard back yet.

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Hi @Chris C,

Usually it can take up to 2 weeks to process your request. We will reach out to you in a separate email thread for personally identifiable information so that we can check the status of your application.

Thanks,

Shalini

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hi @Chris C,

At this point, we are still reviewing your company’s application for Google My Business API access and will follow up with you after we’ve completed our review. Thank you for your inquiry and patience!

Thanks,