AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

How can I verify that my project is the one whitelisted?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Someone else had to setup our GMB -- I think they created a new project after they were approved -- I'm getting the 'method not found' error.

Is there a place I can look to see which project is the one whitelisted? Or how can I do this?

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I verify that my project is the one whitelisted?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Go to console.developers.google.com, then click on activated api's. If it isn't in the first one you have to check each project.

cheers daniel

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
There's nothing there about if our project is whitelisted. I've read that this 'method not found' issue can be related to not being whitelisted.

The API is enabled. I fear that enabling doesn't help if it's not whitelisted.

Is there someone I can contact?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Brad E,

We’ll reach out to you privately on a separate thread. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks, 

Terry

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi @Daniel K,

Regarding a question you asked previously that I can no longer find on this board. When you search the Community for the answer, please filter your search results By location and select the Google My Business API board. This will limit your search results to topics posted in the Google My Business API board only.

Thanks, 

Terry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello @Terry W,

thanks for the repsonse, it was about the review reply function after fiddeling with it for hours i finally found the solution.

i deleted it because i at first thought you had a bug but later found out json.dumps() and a different header solved the issue, with the "comment" field not being found.

cheers,
Daniel

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi @Daniel K,

I'm glad your problem is resolved. Please feel free to share your solution on this board next time for other developers to learn from!

Thanks, 

Terry