AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Google Plus Business Page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

the google plus pages api appears to be no longer available.

will there be a way to publish content on google plus through the my business api?

Or is it possible to publish content to google plus pages through another api?

Cheers Daniel

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniel K
June 2016

Re: Google Plus Business Page

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Daniel K,

The Google My Business API doesn’t support publishing content on Google+ besides adding local business photos to the specified location with an associated Google+ page.

You should check out the Google+ Platform Developers site and find out which tool is best for your development. For example, the Google+ Domains API lets you develop tools to interact with Google+ features such as posts, comments, and circles. You can find help on the Google+ Support Options page if you have any more questions related to the Google+ Platform.

Thanks,

Terry

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniel K
June 2016

Re: Google Plus Business Page

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Daniel K,

The Google My Business API doesn’t support publishing content on Google+ besides adding local business photos to the specified location with an associated Google+ page.

You should check out the Google+ Platform Developers site and find out which tool is best for your development. For example, the Google+ Domains API lets you develop tools to interact with Google+ features such as posts, comments, and circles. You can find help on the Google+ Support Options page if you have any more questions related to the Google+ Platform.

Thanks,

Terry