Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business API Follow-up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google My Business Team,

I would like to follow up on our request to have an access for the API. We need this for our business, to better serve our customers. We've already submitted a form around  mid of June, and still haven't got any response. Is there any way we can receive a status of our access request? Our business is Apollo Motorhome Holidays.

Thanks,

Eric

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google My Business API Follow-up

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @amh g,

We have sent an email to your company (the email address that you mentioned in your access request form) regarding the review outcome of your Google My Business API Application. Please  check your spam folder in case our emails were inadvertently filtered as spam.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S

Can you verify what email address it was sent to?

Thanks,

Eric

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @amh g,

We sent the email to your company (the email address that you mentioned in your access request form).

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S

We've already received the confirmation, however, the API is not listed on the account that we used to sign up the form, (another account rather than the owner account). Should it be the owner's account to use the API, even though I used another account to apply for the API Access?

Thanks,

Eric

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi @amh g,

The common cause for not being able to find the Google My Business API in Google Developers Console is your Google Account may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID.

We’ll reach out to you privately on a separate thread for more details.

Thanks,