Guide Me
star_border

Get higher Quotas for Create / Update requests on GMB API

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We love the GMB API, and would love to use it more intensively that the defined quotas of 1000 requests on Update and Creation. How and under which circumstances are we able to do this ?

Is there a pricing for higher usage that we could agree on ? I recently filled a form on the subject but got no answers so far, I hope I could get your help on this,

Best regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Benoit C
November 2016

Re: Get higher Quotas for Create / Update requests on GMB API

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Benoit C,

You should check out the Usage Limits to verify whether your current quota proves to be insufficient, and the rate limit restrictions on the API in the FAQ for the action you can take if that's the case.

According to our Pricing page, all use of the Google My Business API is free of charge.

At this point, we are still reviewing your company’s application for a quota increase and will follow up with you after we’ve completed our review. Thank you for your inquiry and patience!

Thanks,

Terry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Terry, 

Thanks for the answer, definitely, the current quota will soon be insufficient for our usage.

I am looking forward to getting a response for a quota increase by your team,

Best regards,

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Benoit C,

We’ve completed our review and reached out to you privately to notify you of the result of your request to increase the quota assigned to your company’s Google My Business API project.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team