AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Get count of all location for account

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

I want to get the count of all locations in one account, but as you know we can get only 100 Location in one Request. I have over 15 000 locations in one account and don't want to send 150 request to check what is the count of the locations in my account. In UI you can see the count of all your locations and filter : verified, not verified, closed, and more... I need to make one request to get the count for all locations in my account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Get count of all location for account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Iliyan H,

It’s currently not possible to make a single request and get back the total number of locations in the specified account because it’s not a supported operation in the API as summarized in the Google My Business API Reference document. As you mentioned, what you can do is to list and count all paginated locations by including the pageSize and pageToken query parameters.

We’ll keep your scenario in mind as we’re working on the next release. We’ll announce new functionalities of the Google My Business API as they become available on both this board and the Google Developers site. Please stay tuned for updates and thank you for your patience!

Thanks,

Terry

Re: Get count of all location for account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Terry. I hope this will be available in the next release.