Guide Me
star_border

GMB API Prerequisites

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

In this post of last year, the prerequisites for use Google My Business API were: "use the AdWords API and manage more than 50 business locations"

But I read other news saying it was going public soon, so "everyone" could use it. 

Do you guys know if anyone can implement the API now?

I take care of 100 local business accounts and it´s really hard to manage all the emails logins etc. Do you know any dashboard centralized solution i could use?

Thanks! 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GMB API Prerequisites

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Have you read this thread: API v3 now available!

Its about GMB API

Accepted by topic author Yuri C
May 2016

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi @Yuri C,

Since the blog post you mentioned, we’ve broadened access to the Google My Business API. The API is designed for tech-savvy developers who are building applications to manage business location data. Typical users of the API are large businesses and third party agencies.

Please check out the Prerequisites section on the Home page, as well as the Prerequisites page of our documentation website. Please also check out this article about using the Google My Business API.

For a centralized dashboard solution, we recommend using business accounts to share access to a large set of locations with a group of people within a single Google Account. Please check out the best practices for using Business Accounts with Google My Business locations in the FAQ. However, please note the 100-page limit per Google Account when using business accounts. If you manage ten or more locations of the same chain, you may request bulk verification, which will remove the 100-page limit for that account.

Thanks, 

The Google My Business API team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for support everyone!