AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Find Fax and/or email address

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When a business creates their account on Google My business, all company contact info. is provided, such as address, phone, fax and email.  Can we get all these data when we call google my business API?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Find Fax and/or email address

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Jag P,

Yes, you can get business data of your Google My Business listings via the Google My Business API. Please check out all the available fields for the Location object you can get via the API in the Google My Business API reference document. Please also see the help center article for a detailed description of these fields.

Thanks,

Terry

Find Fax and/or email address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Terry,

When a business create a listing, you are collecting more data but I don't see Fax & email is provided through API. Can please respond to my specific Q?

Thanks,

Jag

Re: Find Fax and/or email address

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Jag P,

According to the description of the Location object and the Guidelines for representing your business on Google, fax numbers & contact email are not available fields in Google My Business. However, you can add your business website with contact information about fax numbers & contact email in the websiteUrl field of the Location object via the Google My Business API.

Thanks,

Terry