AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Fetch all reviews using Google review API

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am able to  fetch only  5 reviews using google map API.But I want to  fetch all my google reviews from Google  My  Business account using this API-

https://mybusiness.googleapis.com/v3/accounts/account_name/locations/location_name/reviews/review_name

.anyone please tell me what I have to put in place of account_name and location_name in this api.When I am hitting this url using GET request I am getting an error as below---->

{
  "error": {
    "code": 401,
    "message": "Request is missing required authentication credential. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.",
    "status": "UNAUTHENTICATED"
  }
}

Anyone please help me out from this problem I am in great need. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sahil V
April

Re: Fetch all reviews using Google review API

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Sahil V,

Judging from your email address on this board, your company may not have a whitelisted project to access the Google My Business API. So before you use any Google My Business API, you need to have a whitelisted project to access them. I suggest you please check out the Prerequisites page of our documentation website to learn more about requesting access to the Google My Business API.

Once your company has a whitelisted project id to use the GMB API, you can follow the Make a simple HTTP request step-by-step guide on the Google Developers site to learn how to use the OAuth 2.0 Playground for accessing review data with the Google My Business API.

I suggest you please checkout this response to know how get the account information including account_id and location_id via the Google My Business API.

I hope this helps!

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know and I would be happy to further assist!

Thanks,

Shalini

The Google My Business API team

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sahil V
April

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Sahil V,

Judging from your email address on this board, your company may not have a whitelisted project to access the Google My Business API. So before you use any Google My Business API, you need to have a whitelisted project to access them. I suggest you please check out the Prerequisites page of our documentation website to learn more about requesting access to the Google My Business API.

Once your company has a whitelisted project id to use the GMB API, you can follow the Make a simple HTTP request step-by-step guide on the Google Developers site to learn how to use the OAuth 2.0 Playground for accessing review data with the Google My Business API.

I suggest you please checkout this response to know how get the account information including account_id and location_id via the Google My Business API.

I hope this helps!

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know and I would be happy to further assist!

Thanks,

Shalini

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@sahil v,

I have a tool that will let you download all your reviews in an Excel spreadsheet. Direct message me and I'll show you how to get to the data.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes, please help in solving this problem.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@sahil v

You can contact me at hcoleman@localclarity.com

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I had already applied for whitelisted project but there is no respone.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I had already applied for the whitelisted project but there is no response from your side .So,please help me out as soon as possible.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I've been seeing you fishing for an answer to your question for over two weeks, I'm curious what location do you want to pull the reviews from?

Best,

Ilan
Developer @ ReviewsMaker
Need to export reviews? Get your Place ID? Save Business Images? Check out GMBToolBox http://gmb.reviewsmaker.com (free tools to enhance your GMB experience!)

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hi @Sahil V,

We are still reviewing your application for the Google My Business API access and will follow up with your company after we’ve completed our review. Thank you for your inquiry and patience!

Thanks,

Shalini

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Shalini,

I have got approval to access Google My Business API.But when I am hitting this url-

https://mybusiness.googleapis.com/v3/accounts/account_name/locations/location_name/reviews, replacing account_name with my google plus id and location_name with location id.Nut I am unable to fetch the result.Now, please help me in solving this problem.