My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Example of accounts.locations.list using a filter such as any_google_updates or is_duplicate

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear support,

I've be trying to make the location filters "is_duplicate" and "any_google_updates" work but without success. 

Could you provide a sample of a valid filter that works ? I always get a 500 exception without no other info. 

Thanks for your help. 

Pierre

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Example of accounts.locations.list using a filter such as any_google_updates or is_duplicate

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Pierre-Alexandre L,

We are aware of the 500 Internal Server Error returned by these boolean fields in the query string for filtering results when listing locations. Thanks for pointing this out! We are in the process of fixing this bug and will update you in a post on this thread once this issue has been fixed for the Google My Business API.

In the meantime, please send a GET request to list all locations for the specified account and check if the LocationState object of each location contains a specific boolean field to indicate a location’s state, and send a GET request for getting the Google updated version of this specified location.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Re: Example of accounts.locations.list using a filter such as any_google_updates or is_duplicate

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi @Pierre-Alexandre L,

The correct syntax for filter expressions with restrictions to limit results when listing locations has been updated on this page of the Google Developers site. Thank you for your inquiry! Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Terry