Guide Me
star_border

Edit or delete the reviews using GMB

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm creating the application and was able to reply the reviews posted in my location using GMB using c# library. I'm in need to know is there any option available to edit or delete the reviews posted by the users in my page.Below option are available to create/update or delete the reply reviews.

POST https://mybusiness.googleapis.com/v3/{name=accounts/*/locations/*/reviews/*}/reply

DELETE https://mybusiness.googleapis.com/v3/{name=accounts/*/locations/*/reviews/*}/reply

If there any option available to Edit or delete the reviews posted by the customers or users guide me the steps to be followed using GMB API.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahender S
September 2016

Re: Edit or delete the reviews using GMB

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Mahender S,

You can’t edit or delete reviews through the Google My Business API or the Google My Business UI. However, this article describes how you can flag and fix inappropriate reviews.

Thanks,

Terry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Terry,
Thanks for solution provided.

Best Regards,
Mahender S.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is there any API for flag

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi @Tantely H,

No, currently you cannot flag an inappropriate review through the Google My Business APIWe’ll announce new functionalities of the API as they become available on both this board and the Google Developers site. Please stay tuned for updates and thanks for your patience!

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please need help to remove this inappropiate post review

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi @Kendall W,

I suggest you please check out this article on how to flag and fix inappropriate reviews.

Thanks,

Shalini