My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Disable Google My Business Notifications over Mybusiness/G. Plus Pages API?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

our customer doesn't want to receive any reviews notifications over Plus Pages and MyBusiness. 

Under the Plus Page settings, i have found this notification setting, but i don't want to go to each location and disable it. Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 11.37.11.png

Is there any way to update all these locations at once?

Can i use the new API v3.1 to manage these notifications? or send these to Pub/Sub and the customer wont get any notification emails? (https://developers.google.com/my-business/content/notification-setup)

PS: i know actually she/he can actually set these emails pass inbox, but this is not the case.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disable Google My Business Notifications over Mybusiness/G. Plus Pages API?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Mustafa K,

The Real-time Notifications for Google My Business API, for which review notifications are published in conjunction with Google Cloud Pub/Sub, are different from the review notification settings you can change through the Google My Business UI or the Google My Business mobile dashboard. Please check out the Subscriber Guide for more details about the programmatic push or pull message delivery for Real-time Notifications. These aforementioned two review notification systems are managed separately in Google My Business, and you can only disable review notifications via email, text message, or mobile app push notification through the desktop UI or the mobile app UI.

Thanks,

Terry