AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Denied access to Google My Business API

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My access to Google My Business API was denied with this e-mail.

Thank you for your interest in the Google My Business API.

The application is for review management and location management. It's almost completed, the GMB API is an essential piece to completion. We also have customers waiting to use the application. We cannot move forward without access to the API to reply to reviews and edit location data. 

We are currently only granting API access to large brand companies or companies working with clients to manage their business location data. Applicants must also meet minimum feature requirements and product guidelines. You have not met our requirements at this time.

However, we will retain your application in the event our guidelines change; no need to re-submit.

I need this access to develop an application for our web agency's customers. Can someone please tell me which feature requirements are needed?

Thank you,

Mikael

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Denied access to Google My Business API

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Mikael C,

We have sent an email to your company for more information about your business. Please reply directly to that email and do let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Shalini, The Google My Business API team