AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Data Missing For Dates in July

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm seeing some inconsistencies in the API for some dates in July including but not limited to missing data on: 7/4, 7/11, 7/12, 7/13, 7/14, 7/15, 7/16, 7/17, 7/20 and 7/29

When we fetch insights for these dates, they all come back as 0's when we know that is not true because inside GMB, there are insights for those dates. 

Are there any known data anomalies for July via the API for insights? This is happening on hundreds of locations, some with many of those dates missing, others with just 1 or 2. 

Two examples below... 

vonallmencourt3.jpgFrom native GMB dashboardvonallmencourt1.jpgFrom our API driven dashboardScreen Shot 2018-08-10 at 9.47.56 AM.pngGMB insights from Native DashboardScreen Shot 2018-08-10 at 9.47.19 AM.pngGMB Insights from API Dashboard

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Data Missing For Dates in July

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Evan O,

We are looking into the issue you reported and will follow up with a response shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Data Missing For Dates in July

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S I have doubt in GMB API if my app got approval for GMB API and I have multiple customers in my project which will log in with there google account to see their Google reviews in my project so all these customers will have to get approval for GMB API or with only my developer app in google developers console it will work for all customers and for all customers separate token will be generated? Please Help me to clear this confusion 

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Aditya D,

We have sent you a separate email for information regarding the application you creating for your customers. Please reply directly to that email and we’ll continue to review your application for the Google My Business API access.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Shalini

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi @Evan O,

Please checkout our latest post on Insights changes.

Thanks,