Guide Me
star_border

Cannot see all the locations created via GMB API in GMB UI

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

It looks like GMB UI does not show up all the locations I have created via GMB API (c# library) and strangely I see the properties related to LocationState( IsDisconnected,IsDuplicate, IsGoogleUpdated, IsPendingReview, IsPublished, IsSuspended, IsVerified, NeedsReverification) are null.

The number of locations created via GMB API is 255 whereas the number of location in GMB UI is 95 only.After creating the location via GMB API, I expect it shows up in GMB UI to verify all the locations before publishing on Google + and Maps.

In Attached are the screenshots from GMB API e GMB UI Before activating GMB API we tried Bulk Upload Spreadsheet option. What's going on? Am I missing something?   Thanks in advance,Holy

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot see all the locations created via GMB API in GMB UI

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @kasanova k,

Please make sure the locations you are trying to access were created in the same Google Account (GMB UI and GMB API).

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Cannot see all the locations created via GMB API in GMB UI

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are pretty sure that we use same single account  to create and verify locations (GMB API and GMB UI).

We have only one single account to access GMB UI. For GMB API, we have created a service account (P12 format key) to create/patch/delete locations. 

Do you mean I should logon in GMB UI using service account to verify?

Thanks in advance,

Holy