Guide Me
star_border

Activate GMB API

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

For the past 2 days, I am trying to activate GMB API and no replies from Google so far. As this procedure is manual, just wanted to know the duration of this white listing process. The following are the steps I have done while I tried to activate GMB API.

I compiled the form in the following link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfC_FKSWzbSae_5rOpgwFeIUzXUF1JCQnlsZM_gC1I2UHjA3w/viewform

In the Google Console API, still I cannot find GMB API to activate.

TIA,

Holy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Activate GMB API

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @kasanova k,

Thank you for submitting the Google My Business API access request form.

We are still reviewing your application and will follow up with your company after we’ve completed our review. Thank you for your inquiry and patience!

Thanks,

Shalini, Google My Business API team

Activate GMB API

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini,

i'm newly working with Google My Business API, how can i get reviews from page as well as how can i post an review to a page. please explain me. do you have any sample code(using c#) send me to my email sravanodapalli@gmail.com . please get back to me ASAP.how can i approach from starting stage please explain me.

Thank you,

Shravan Odapalli.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @sravan o,

We have answered your question already in another thread. Please check out this response.

Thanks,

Shalini, Google My Business API team

Activate GMB API

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini,

So far no replies from Google regarding the activation of My Business API. Please let us know the time constraints/limits regarding these activation procedures in order to plan our activities better.

We have no information about these limitations on activation of Google My Business API on google site and now we are in precarious condition in front of our clients.

More over for time being, we also tried bulk upload spreadsheet option but all the uploaded locations are still to be verified by Google.

Please kindly let us know,

TIA,

Holy

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi @kasanova k,

We sent 2 emails to your company (the email address that you mentioned in your access request form) regarding the review outcome of your Google My Business API Application on 05/19/2017 and 05/23/2017. Please check your spam folder in case our emails were inadvertently filtered as spam.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Activate GMB API

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shalini,

I just confirmed by replying that email now. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks in advance,

Holy