For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

Access to MyBusinessapi

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am told I have acccess to the Mybusinessapi however when I go to the dashboard to try to enable it I get

The API "mybusiness.googleapis.com" doesn't exist or you don't have permission to access it

Is there a phone number I can call to talk to someone?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Access to MyBusinessapi

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Anne C,

The common cause for not being able to find the Google My Business API in Google Developers Console is your Google Account may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID.

We’ll reach out to you privately on a separate thread for more details.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Access to MyBusinessapi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S,

I´m interested in get acces into MyBusinessAPI too.

My company manages about 80 locations from 40 SMB companies and growing.

Thanks.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi @Jorge Luis A,

If your company is planning on using the Google My Business API, you need to submit the whitelist application form to have access of the Google My Business API. When submitting your request, please be sure to provide a requester with email address within your company and answer all questions accurately and in as much detail as possible.

Thanks,

Shalini

Access to MyBusinessapi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do get the same message as Anne C in the initial question. I do have access to the development console where I manage a project and I do have access to mybusiness, but I am not able to enable the mybusiness.googleapis.com. Could you please assist me?
Thx
Marcel

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi @Marcel L,

The common cause for not being able to find the Google My Business API in Google Developers Console is your Google Account may not have been submitted in the access request form as an email address that will administer the Project ID.

Thanks,

Access to MyBusinessapi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are currently experiencing the same issue. Could you guide us on how we can change the email address to match up with the consoles email. 

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Hi @Lifemark Health,

Thanks,

Shalini