For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

API for adding details to a Gas Station

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Let me start with a bit of history, since. te WWII. in México the price of gas has been controlled for the government... so it didn't matter where you went the price of the gas was the same (if the liter was complete was another matter)

This year the Gas prices are no longer controlled by the government...  so. you can Imagine that Gas stations here have never ever made any effort in the marketing department.

I'm managing a gas station group with 150+ locations around the country.... and I want  them to look like this:  

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 10.56.14 AM.png

As far as I understand... I can do this with the API. Any one of you knows if I can really do it with the API (once again is for México)

Also Any developer who could help me out with a budget?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: API for adding details to a Gas Station

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Pamela V,

Yes, you can use the Google My Business API to manage your business locations on Google. We suggest you check out the Prerequisites page of our Google Developers site to learn more about requesting access to the API.

Please note, we are currently only targeting tech-savvy chains and third parties which manage Google My Business data for access to the API. Applicants must also meet minimum feature requirements and product guidelines.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about the Google My Business API.

Thanks,

Shalini, Google My Business API team