AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

404 on MyBusiness ListAccounts endpoint

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have the same problem with my project. I tried the API with google OAuth Playground & here are the results.

https://mybusiness.googleapis.com/v3/accounts/

{

"error": {

"status": "NOT_FOUND",

"message": "Method ListAccounts not found for service mybusiness.googleapis.com",

"code": 404

}
}

Please note the API works for the developer who uses a different project ID.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Liam P
May 2017

Re: 404 on MyBusiness ListAccounts endpoint

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hi @A K I,

We only allow one project to be whitelisted per company, we can whitelist your new project and deactivate your existing project. We have sent you an separate email for more details, please reply directly to that email.

Once we receive this information, we’ll whitelist your new project for you.

Thanks,

Shalini, Google My Business API team

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Liam P,

The 404 Method not found error typically happens when you are using a different Project ID from the one we whitelisted for your company to access the Google My Business API.

We’ll reach out to you privately in a separate email thread for more details.

Thanks,

The Google My Business API team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S,

Thanks. I did receive an email regarding this & have now replied back with the required details.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S,

I can see the API working now in the OAuth Playground. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S,

The API worked when I used it in OAuth Playground. But there are couple of issues :

1) It doesn't return all locations in the Playground. I can only see 100 locations returned

2) The API doesn't work when I use it via Java. I still get a 404 there. Please note that it does work when we use a different Google account (Developer)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S,

Please note that this issue is still not resolved. Looking for your assistance on this

URL : https://mybusiness.googleapis.com/v3/accounts/

Response :

{

"error": {

"status": "NOT_FOUND",

"message": "Method ListAccounts not found for service mybusiness.googleapis.com",

"code": 404

}
}

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi @Liam P & @A K I,

1. Please note that the maximum page size is 100 when listing locations for the specified account via the Google My Business API. You should add the pageSize and pageToken query parameters to the GET request for listing all locations under the specified account if the total number of locations exceeds 100 for that account. Please make sure that the pageToken is set to the nextPageToken field value returned by a preceding call to list locations when there were more locations than could fit in the requested page size.  Please also make sure that you provide a consistent pageSize query parameter in the GET request because the pageSize determines the number of pages for your total results. The pageSize query parameter has a default value 100, a minimum value 1, and a maximum value 100.

2. The 404 Method not found error typically happens when you are using a different Project ID from the one we whitelisted for your company to access the Google My Business API, so make sure you use the whitelisted project id while using the Google My Business API.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shalini S,

Thanks.

The whitelisted project was created only for Dev purpose.
Could you please whitelist the other project. I've emailed the details about the project which needs whitelisting.

If you need any more details, please do let me know. Thanks again.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Liam P
May 2017

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hi @A K I,

We only allow one project to be whitelisted per company, we can whitelist your new project and deactivate your existing project. We have sent you an separate email for more details, please reply directly to that email.

Once we receive this information, we’ll whitelist your new project for you.

Thanks,