AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For developers who are using the Google My Business API to manage locations
Guide Me
star_border

404 Error for all projects expect all other porjects

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am facing a very strange issue. I have multiple projects (43) in Google My Business. For one project I can easily list the account, locations, review and even reply to them. But for all other projects I am following the same steps but always found the 404 error

{
"error": {
      "code": 404,
      "message": "Method not found.",
      "status": "NOT_FOUND"
   }
}

Please help me to resolve this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Admin A
July 2016

Re: 404 Error for all projects expect all other porjects

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Admin A,

This is the expected behavior since we only allow one project to be whitelisted per company. You can only use the Project ID that we whitelisted from your access request form to make requests using the Google My Business API. You will get a 404 Method not found error when making requests for all your other Project IDs that we didn’t whitelist.

However, you can add more project members to your whitelisted project for accessing your project credentials.

Thanks,

Terry

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Admin A
July 2016

Re: 404 Error for all projects expect all other porjects

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Admin A,

This is the expected behavior since we only allow one project to be whitelisted per company. You can only use the Project ID that we whitelisted from your access request form to make requests using the Google My Business API. You will get a 404 Method not found error when making requests for all your other Project IDs that we didn’t whitelist.

However, you can add more project members to your whitelisted project for accessing your project credentials.

Thanks,

Terry