Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing
Guide Me

google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do i get my Google analytics ID

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author London J
November 2015

Re: google analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi London,

Go to your property in your GA account -> Admin -> under Property select "Tracking Info" -> Tracking Code
You'll see your UA ID at the top of the page. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Were you wanting to find your UA (Google Analytics ID) number for an existing GA account? - if so Arnold M has answered that in his reply post.
Or were you wanting to know how to get a Google Analytics account in the first place so that you are assigned an ID? - if so then go here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1008080?hl=en
NB: different web platforms have different ways of doing it -if you are non technical and use Wordpress then you may wish to use something like the Yoast plugin that inserts the code for you.

If you liked my answer best please 'mark as best answer' if I was helpful but not the best please 'star' it - if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply.

You can find me here: Twitter @iamreasonable | www.onlineassetpartners.co.nz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks that was absolutely helpful for me