Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Youtube Analytics Courses or other Youtube related courses?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google & Top Contributors,

Can someone help me understand if there is a certification course for learning on Youtube analytics specifically or there is no such course & the only course available is Google Analytics which is for web? (unsure if its for Youtube videos too). 

Pls note: I'm not a Youtube creator & I'm coming from a point of view from an advertising professional who would want to enhance their skills to assist media agencies & brands to create good , quality video content & how to showcase them, when to showcase them & measure the bids , performance & everything in between

Sam

Re: Youtube Analytics Courses or other Youtube related courses?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sam,

Good question!
I find this official page which seems decent content for YouTube Analytics.

https://youtube.com/creatoracademy/page/course/analytics-series?hl=en

Enjoy!

Marko

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Marko,

Where is the page? Besides, I did find a Youtube certification link . Wondering if there are other courses that Google provides apart from Analytics, Adwords, Adsense in digital & social media?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry I forgot the link Smiley Tongue
Revised the previous post.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the link, Marko! I have been trying to get in touch with the Google India team , Google Adsense team & Youtube team in India but no success. I would like to get in touch with the team in India directly regarding certain certifications & the application process. How is it can I reach the team directly? I did stumble across on the web with contact details for the Adwords team but when I called them they said they have no information regarding another team & cannot help me in any way. I dont feel thats the right answer. There must be some way to reach across Google in India directly. I'm sure they wouldnt want their customers to be hushhed away ! Sam

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Search "india" on this page, there are four office locations in India with numbers you can call.

http://www.google.com/intl/en/about/company/facts/locations/index.html

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have this link & have already tried contacting them. No one answers the phone. Was wondering if there is a Google Community Manager or a top contributor in contact with Google staff who can help me get in touch with either the Google India team in Mumbai or Youtube team in Mumbai.

I also wonder why no one from Google is looking at this thread & caring to respond !