Analytics
2.6K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys. I've recently got an email from Google Analytics in which they offer me AdWords code for a limited time. When I entered the code in my AdWords account I got this message "Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details".

After I've done some research here in the communities I've realized that the problem is probably on my side. The address of my AdWords account is different from my Google Analytics (The Sender of the coupon) account.

I had never previously added a billing information on my AdWords account so I've added it before I entered the coupon code.

I've read here that the coupons are strictly related to the address hat I have on my Google Analytics account. 

So my question is where can I check the Analytics information about my country/region so I can compare it and change it exactly on my AdWords account?

I've called AdWords support and they've told me to close my current AdWords account and open a new one and there again enter my same address and see if this might help solve the problem. This option doesn't seem logic to me but I can try it if I have to.

They've also said to me that they are not able to resend me a new coupon.

Thanks.