Analytics
5.2K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Total Conversion Value in AdWords showing units only = number of sales not revenue. How Do I fix it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am a new user. I have had adwords set up by an agency and but now using it myself. The agency could not fix this issue.

In Adwords, the total conversion value is equal to the number of sales, not $ amounts.

conversion value.png

In analytics its giving me $ amounts but not in adwords, so I have no idea how much money my campaigns are making.

How can I resolve this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Total Conversion Value in AdWords showing units only = number of sales not revenue. How Do I fix it?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Manny, 

Is the count of conversions accurate? Probably the most likely case is that your conversion value is set at $1, hence the equal ratio of conversion to conversion value. 

IF your conversion count is inaccurate then it is probably an issue with conversion implimentation. How are you activating your conversions? Through Google Tag Manager? Events? Website address activation. 

Let me know so i have offer a better answer. 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’