2.4K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing
Guide Me

Remarketing Using Existing GA Segments

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

This popular discussion was copied from the former Help Forum, answered by Dan Stone (Member)

Question: I created a new segment in GA called MAC OSX Users ( Where user OS is Macintosh). I used this segment to create a Remarketing audience which I intend to use in my linked Adwords account to target Mac devices.

When I use this segment as a filter in GA, I can see approx 4000 users. However, the remarketing audience created using this segment shows 0 users.

Note: I just enabled 'Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features in Google Analytics'. Does that mean that the Remarketing Audience I created will only collect data going forward?

Answer: Yes, you needed to enable remarketing in your Google Analytics tracking settings for the audience to accumulate users. Give it 1-2 days and please respond if you're still encountering an issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Using Existing GA Segments

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
If you have any questions, post them below, or start a new discussion!