Analytics
4.3K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Redirects

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot tell you how frustrating this forum is. I searched for 

Remove the following redirect chain if possible:

I found a thread on this and there is supposedly one expert answer but you can't click on it. 10 other people have also asked the same question and have not received a reply. I have no idea what community this should be found in either. Can you please help me or point me in the right direction? I've spent over an hour already in this community and have gotten nowhere. 

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Redirects

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Sorry you are having such a frustrating time with using the Advertiser Community.

What is your actual question/issue taht you are needing help with? 

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Redirects

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bronwyn,

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it!

My website is https://newtourleans.com. We get stellar results from pingdom, GTMetrix, webpagetest.org, etc., however, the redirect chain I noted in my post above is always flagged as being a problem. So my question is how to fix this so there is no redirect. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Robert

Redirects

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks @Robert H :-)

I may be wrong but to the best of my knowledge the only way to remove the redirect is to disable the display advertising/demographics and interest reporting.

If that isnt the case then hopefully someone else here will be able to give further information

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Redirects

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Bronwyn!

That is definitely a start. I will wait to see if there are any other suggestions before changing anything. 

Thanks again, and all the best,

Robert