Analytics
1.6K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Only show related Adwords campaigns in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Community,

I have successfully connected my Analytics with Adwords in order to monitor the performance and the conversions generated by my Adwords campaigns in Analytics.

The problem:

I manage various campaigns for several clients on my Adwords account as well as I manage various proprieties for several clients in my Analytics account.

The problem is that when I am checking the stats of one property in Analytics (by clicking on Acquisition > Adwords) I get the data of ALL campaigns in Adwords, even those who belong to another client i. e. to another Analytics property.

How can I configure my Analytics/Adwords such that for a certain property there are shown ONLY the Adwords stats that are related to this property?

Thanks in advance and all the best

D

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You should be running each client in a seperate account, and managing them through a Manager Account (https://www.google.com/adwords/manager-accounts/) - for a number of very good reasons other than this one.

You can use a GA Segment to only show certain campaigns, but you can no longer see cost data.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help Phillip, I will set up a Manager Account as soon as possbile.

Is there a maximum number of subaccounts I can include in my Manager Account?