Analytics
3.2K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Not seeing the Goal Completion Location URL in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am not seeing the Goal Completion Location URL in the Conversion's tab even though I defined it as a goal in the settings.

I see a "/" instead of the thank you page URL.

Can anyone advise on what to do in order to see the destination URL please?

Many thanks!

J

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not seeing the Goal Completion Location URL in Analytics

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Could you please clarify where you are looking for this information--in Analytics or in AdWords? And are you looking for the URL so that you can confirm you've set up the goal correctly, or for some other reason?

Thanks!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie! Thanks for your reply.

I was referring to Analytics. I have set up a conversion goal for my campaigns, and when there are conversions, instead of seeing the destination location (my "thank you page" url), I see a "/".

I would like to be able to see the page I set up as a destination URL instead of the forward slash. Is that possible?

Thank!
Jennifer

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Jennifer,

I'm going to move this conversation to the Analytics board since it's not directly related to AdWords.

I'm afraid I still don't understand where you'd like to see this info--can you please describe exactly which report you're looking at in Analytics where you're seeing the slash?

If you want to confirm you've set the goal to the right URL, or change the goal name, you can do that from the Admin section at the top of Analytics > Goals on the right.

Thanks for your patience,
Cassie